This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
2. Expand .
3. Select ' '.
4. Open ' ' in the main panel.
5. Open the ' ' setting to edit the value.
The new refresh interval will be in effect when the next user logs on.
How to change the refresh interval for Open Access Dashboards
By default Open Access dashboards use the same refresh rate as normal dashboards, and the last updated time can be seen top right of the Open Access dashboard. If required, Open Access dashboards can be given a different the refresh rate.
Important: modifying the configuration causes the web application to restart and all users will be logged off.
On the server where Squared Up is installed:
1. Open: Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Expand <server-name> > Sites > Default Web Site.
3. Select 'SquaredUp'.
4. Open 'Application Settings' in the main panel. The 'refresh-interval-seconds' setting is the default refresh rate. You can leave this as the default for normal dashboards, and add a new setting which only Open Access dashboards will pick up.
5. Under Actions on the right hand side click 'Add'.
6. Give the new application setting the name of: oa-refresh-interval-seconds
7. Set a value in seconds.