This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
Sometimes we will re-issue your Squared Up licence, for example if you have upgraded to a new version or extended your maintenance period.
When your licence has been re-issued you will need to re-activate the licence with the following steps:
Browse to http://<Your-SquaredUp-Web-Server>/SquaredUp/Activation
- Enter your activation key. If successful, you will be redirected to the default Squared Up dashboard.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Browse to <Your server>/Application Pools
- Select ‘SquaredUpv2’ in the list
- Right click and select ‘Recycle…’
- Browse to http://<Your-SquaredUp-Web-Server>/SquaredUp to log in to Squared Up.