This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
If you need to migrate your Squared Up deployment to a new server, you will need to migrate your licence key. We allow you to run your old server and new server in a parallel for a 15 day period.
Please follow these steps to perform the licence key migration:
1. Raise a Support ticket requesting a licence key migration and specifying the licence key in question.
2. The Support team will update your original licence to add a 15 day expiry.
3. Reactivate your old server using your original licence key. To reactivate, browse to: http://<oldserver>/squaredup/activation
4. Notify the support team that the old server has been reactivated. We will update your original licence key ready to use on your new server.
5. Activate your new server using your original licence key.