This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
Error Loading Data when trying to view a performance graph.
'Error loading data' for some but not all performance graphs:
1. Use a smaller group
Reduce the scope to reduce the amount of data it is trying to return. For example, select a smaller group containing less than 500 servers, or use the Advanced - Criteria option to reduce the number of objects being returned. See How to set the Scope using the Dashboard Designer
2. Remove the metric and search for it again
If you changed the group after selecting the metric, it may be that the metric name is different for this group. Remove the metric and search for it again. See How to use wildcards in metrics to display performance graphs, including processor information
'Error loading data' with all performance graphs:
1. Check the data warehouse connection
On the right hand menu in Squared Up click on 'Diagnostics'.
This will quickly tell you whether the data warehouse connection is configured correctly. If there is a problem see Troubleshooting the Data Warehouse connection
2. Run update.bat
1. Open an administrative command prompt and type the following:
2. Then type:
3. If this fails, browse to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\SquaredUpv2\bin and create an empty text file called __recompile.txt. Then try logging on to Squared Up as normal.
3. Make sure you've installed the latest version of Squared Up