This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
When creating dashboards in Squared Up the are various ways you can drag information from other Squared Up pages, as described below.
1. How to drag a graph from a server performance page onto a dashboard.
2. How to drag objects from a server performance page into a scope.
3. How to drag sections around to change a dashboard layout.
1. How to drag a performance graph onto a dashboard
If you see a graph while browsing Squared Up that you would like on a dashboard, you can drag that graph onto a dashboard when editing it.
Instead of configuring a Performance section you can drag a performance graph onto a dashboard as shown here:
You can then click the gear button to edit the section of the dashboard to make any changes you require.
2. How to drag objects into the scope
You can drag and drop objects into the scope of your section from other dashboards. To complete this simply drag the object name into the scope of the section required, an example of how to do this can be seen below:
3. How to drag sections to change dashboard layout
You can drag and drop sections within your dashboard by clicking and dragging the gear button to a different area of your dashboard. To complete this simply drag the gear button to the section required and drop, an example of how to do this can be seen below: