This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
To check a Service Level Objective:
1. Open the SCOM Operations Console.
2. Go to the Authoring workspace (‘Authoring’ tab on bottom left).
3. Select Authoring > Management Pack Objects > Service Level Tracking in the left-hand tree view.
4. Right click on your SLO and select Properties.
5. Click on 'Service Level Objectives'
6. Check in the 'Objective Type' column that is says 'Monitor state'. Squared Up does not support Collection Rule SLOs.
7. Check the 'Targetted Class' is correct. For example, for a Windows server this should be 'All Windows Computers', for a DA it should be 'Service'.
8. Click Next to go to the ‘Service Level Objectives' page and double click on the SLO to view the details:
9. Check that 'Unmonitored' is not ticked. Squared Up does not support the 'unmonitored' state.
10. Click OK.
11. On the ‘Summary’ page, click Finish