This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
How to export captured network traffic using Firefox
1. Open a browser, from the right hand menu select Developer. From the menu select Network.
2. Press the Reload button or Refresh the page and the trace should appear.
If a trace from more than one page is required. Select the Options panel. Check the check box labelled Enable Persistent Logs.
1. To use this tool Enable Firebug.
2. A network panel should then appear. Refresh the page using F5. The data should now appear.
3. Click on the Export button. Then Save As <something>.har.
See also:How to use the F12 Developer Tools in IE11
How to use the F12 Developer Tools in Chrome
HAR traces in Google Chrome
Viewing Traces using Internet Explorer