This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
When uploading your dashboard you will be asked for the following:
Zip file of your dashboard - this is created automatically by the 'export' as described below.
Screenshot of your dashboard
- blank out any sensitive information first.
- the product name, such as 'Forefront' or 'Exchange'.
- a short description, such as 'Overview' or 'Health and Alerts'.
Dashboard Notes - any details or configuration it might be helpful for users to know, the data you've chosen to display and why.
The following steps will guide you in exporting a dashboard:
1. We suggest that that you clone your original dashboard, then remove or re-title any private information before following these instructions to export and submit it.
2. Once you have published your cloned dashboard, select 'edit', then click 'export' to download a zip file of your dashboard.
3. In order to upload this file to Community Dashboards you need to navigate to Squared Up Community Dashboards https://community.squaredup.com/.
4. Click 'upload'.
5. Log in to Community Dashboards with your Squared Up account, or create an account.
6. Drag your zip file into the web page or browse for your zip file.
7. Drag in a screenshot of your dashboard (blank out any sensitive information before uploading).
8. Add the dashboard title, subtitle, and notes:
Dashboard Title - This should be the product name, such as 'Forefront' or 'Exchange'.
- A short clarification of what the dashboard shows, such as 'Overview' or 'Health and Alerts'.
Dashboard Notes - Describe the dashboard and mention anything another user needs to know. Any details or configuration it might be helpful for users to know, the data you've chosen to display and why. For example, will they need a particular management pack or plugin, will they need to change the page scope, or set the scope of a particular section to their own group.
Check the 'tile' preview to see if the title and subtitle fit on the tile:
9. BOOM! You have now uploaded your first Community Dashboard!