This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
To download and import a dashboard from Community Dashboards you need to complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to Squared Up Community Dashboards.
2. Search or browse to locate the dashboard you would like
3. Click on your chosen dashboard to go to the information page, read any notes about how to configure the dashboard once downloaded.
4. Click 'download'.
5. Navigate to your Squared Up instance, and click 'import dashboard' from the right-hand menu.
6. Locate the zip file you have just downloaded.
7. Edit the new dashboard as mentioned in the Community Dashboard 'notes' or as you require. For example, you may need to change the page scope.
- If you have a lot of servers in your environment, you may need to change the page scope to a group with fewer servers. See How to use the page scope.
- Some Community Dashboards requires extra plugins, such as the KPI plugin.
- For assistance with editing and creating dashboards see The Dashboard Designer - The Quick Start Guide
Need help with a Community Dashboard?
If you have any questions regarding the dashboard itself use the 'Start a Conversation' comment box on the dashboard download page, as these comments will go back to the dashboard author:
For any general queries about using Squared Up contact Support.