This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
If you are using Squared Up version 3, instead of using this diagnostics script, please send us the log files from:
Squared Up Support may ask you to run the Squared Up Diagnostics script and add the resulting ZIP file to your support ticket or send the results back to us at email@example.com.
1. On your Squared Up server(s) download the diagnostic script package. Extract its contents to a sensible location (e.g. your desktop).
The zip contains two files:
If Support have asked you to run the diagnostics script you should run 'Get-SquaredUpDiags.ps1' as described in this article.
If Support are diagnosing issues with Windows authentication, Single Sign-On and Kerberos you will need to run 'Debug-SquaredUpKerberos.ps1' and follow the instructions in Troubleshooting Kerberos Constrained Delegation.
2. Open Windows PowerShell (Start Menu > Run and type Powershell)
3. Change directory to your script (e.g. cd desktop)
4. Run the script with the tag -All by typing the location where you downloaded it to, for example:
5. Press 'a' or 'r' to run the script:
5. Please send the resulting ZIP file(s) from C:\ProgramData\SquaredUpDiags to Squared Up Support.