This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
See the full article from our blog: https://squaredup.com/blog/squared-up-top-10-hidden-gems/
Meanwhile, here is a quick link to articles about each item...
1. How to drag a performance graph onto a dashboard
2. How to resize a performance graph
3. How to enable Health State Highlighting for performance graphs
4. How to configure the Web Content (Iframe) Plugin
5. How to add ticket hyperlinking to an Alert
6. How to configure email notifications
7. How to configure role-based navigation bars
8. How to add hyperlinks to Visio diagrams
9. How to allow SCOM Operators to edit Company Knowledge
10. Custom Labelling
Well, we do have to keep some secrets, right?
This tip is so super hidden that it’s only for those who consider themselves pretty expert in Squared Up.
So, if you’re interested in configuring custom labelling in the Status Plugin then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’re ready to unleash the power of custom labelling.
And last of all…
Now you’re up to speed with some of the best tips and tricks Squared Up has to offer and ready to consider yourself an expert user, maybe it’s time to head over to Community Dashboards to share your work with the wider community and help us improve the lives of SCOM admins worldwide