This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
Squared Up adheres to SCOM Role Based Access Control (RBAC), meaning any SCOM user can log on to Squared Up with their normal windows logon and password. For more information about SCOM User Roles in Squared Up see How do SCOM roles and permissions affect what users can do in Squared Up?
How to assign members to SCOM user roles
1. In the Operations Manager (SCOM) console, click Administration (bottom left).
2. Expand Security and click on User Roles.
3. Right-click on the user role you wish to view, for example Operations Manager Administrators, and click Properties.
4. You will see a list of users who have this SCOM user role.
To add a user to this SCOM user role:
4. Click the Add button.
5. Type the name of the user (or group) that you want to add.
6. Click OK, and OK again.