This article only applies to Squared Up Version 2.0. If you're looking for help with Squared Up Version 3.0, please visit our new knowledge base
To install a licence file manually:
- Log on to the server where Squared Up is installed
- Browse to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SquaredUpv2\tools
- Run Microsoft.Licensing.LicAdmin.exe
- On the File menu, select Activation Wizard…
- Select 'I have a licence file I want to install’ and click 'Next'
- Select the licence file provided and click 'Next'
- Click 'Finish'
For the Squared Up application to detect the new licence, you may need to recycle the IIS app pool:
- Open IIS Manager.
- Browse to <Your server>/Application Pools
- Select ‘SquaredUpv2’ in the list
- Right click and select ‘Recycle…’
- Browse to http://<Your-SquaredUp-Web-Server>/SquaredUp to log in to Squared Up.